This juice is truly fantastic. Is fruity, frothy, and refreshing. We had it for the first time yesterday when Enrique and Cecilia had us over for lunch, and today Cecilia taught me how to make it myself.
1 to 2 cups of sugar
1 cup of water
1. Clean guayabas
2. Slice off stem side of fruit.
3. Put in pot and fill with cold water till just covering the fruit.
4. Bring to boil and allow water to continue boiling for about five minutes.
5. Drain guayabas and put in blender with one cup of sugar, one cup of water, and the juice of one lime.
6. Blend until frothy and taste. If desired, add more water, sugar, or lime juice.
7. Pour and enjoy, as A and Enrique are doing here!
14 Notes/ Hide
- santynabunda likes this
- myraggedydocr likes this
- nanomono likes this
- 7down8up reblogged this from bellyofecuador
- 7down8up likes this
- fabibecker likes this
- yoconquiste reblogged this from bellyofecuador
- thepathofindulgence reblogged this from bellyofecuador
- fabibecker reblogged this from bellyofecuador
- tvan-1 likes this
- extraoficialmente reblogged this from shawbear
- peegaw likes this
- thecasualdiner likes this
- shawbear reblogged this from bellyofecuador
- purplenoodles182 likes this
- praelabi likes this
- bellyofecuador posted this